“It’s a perfect way to catch up on things.” That was the comment of a frequent ELO Forum attendee on how the event helps equip leaders. Each year we highlight speakers who address current issues facing business leaders. The ELO Forum Vancouver, which is happening in just one week, on November 15th, will be no different!
We have three presenters on Artificial Intelligence (AI), a topic which is frequently in the news. We have entrepreneurial stories from the frontlines. We have a session on the state of faith in Canada today. We have presenters from across Canada, Nicaragua, and (via Zoom) Oxford, UK.
We are building on the momentum of the ELO Forum in Winnipeg two weeks ago which was described by attendees as "fantastic" and "spectacular." As in Winnipeg, the upcoming ELO Forum in Vancouver is the most important event all year for Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leaders.
The ELO Forums offer a unique opportunity for meaning-driven professionals to gather and exchange insights, build valuable connections, and stay ahead in an ever-evolving business landscape. We inivite you to join the community of Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leaders!
With a diverse range of speakers and networking sessions, you don’t want to miss out on this chance to learn and grow. There is still time to register and be a part of this transformative event!
Below is a summary of our ten presenters at the ELO Forum Vancouver and more than 20 sponsors and supporting organizations!
- Wayne Alguire, Growth Specialist & Former Pastor, presenting on "How To Develop Your Own Soul Care Plan.”
- Dave Brereton, Chairman, TECSYS, and International Director, YFCI, will be doing a Q&A on "Leadership Lessons from Entrepreneurial Startups to Running a 60,000 Person Global Organization.”
- John Carbrey, Founder & Managing Director, FutureSight Ventures, will be speaking on “Artificial Intelligence: Is there A Gold Rush of Commercial Opportunities?”
- Peter Chung, Chairman & CEO, Primacorp Ventures, will be participating in a Q&A with Tom Cooper, President & Founder, City in Focus Foundation, on his "Faith and Entrepreneurial Journey.”
- Kathleen Cooke, Co-Founder & Vice President, Cooke Media Group, on "How Christians Can Influence Culture: Lessons from Changing Hollywood from the Inside.”
- Phil Cooke, Co-Founder & President, Cooke Media Group, on “What are the 10 Secrets of Becoming a Creative Leader?"
Steve Kim, Alberta Director, Apologetics Canada, will discuss "Artificial Intelligence: What are the Facts & the Fiction?”
John Lennox, Professor Emeritus, University of Oxford, will be joining us via Zoom for a live Q&A on “Artificial Intelligence: What are the Implications for the Future of Humanity?”
- Diana Montoya, Executive Director, ASODENIC, joining us from Nicaragua, and she will be participating in a Q&A with John Dyck, Board Member, Journey Home Community, on “Entrepreneurial Leadership for Non-Profit Organizations.”
- Ray Pennings, Co-Founder & Executive VP, Cardus, presenting on "Cardus Forecast: Christian Leadership & Canada's Troubled Public Square.”
We are grateful for our supporters of the ELO Forum in Vancouver this year:
GOLD: Opportunity International (National Sponsor), Silent Partner Software (National Sponsor), Youth Unlimited (National Sponsor), part of Youth for Christ Canada, Cardus (National Sponsor), Stillwater Capital (National Sponsor), FutureSight Ventures (National Sponsor), Visual College of Art and Design in Vancouver, and The Paradox Hotel Group
Attend this year's Forum in Vancouver: