Books by Bono, Marcus Buckingham, Patrick Lencioni, John Lennox and David Brooks were reviewed in-depth in multiple blog posts in 2023 by Dr. Richard (Rick) J. Goossen. Perhaps this list will pique your curiosity and add some books to your “To Read” list in 2024!
- The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life by David Brooks
- Everybody tells you to live for a cause larger than yourself, but how exactly do you do it? Author David Brooks explores what it takes to lead a meaningful life in a self-centered world.
- The 6 Types of Working Genius: A Better Way to Understand Your Gifts, Your Frustrations, and Your Team by Patrick Lencioni
- The 6 Types of Working Genius is the fastest way to help people identify the type of work that brings them joy and energy, and avoid work that leads to frustration and burnout.
- Love + Work by Marcus Buckingham
- A Good Return: Biblical Principles for Work, Wealth and Wisdom by John Lennox
- Surrender: 40 Songs, One Story by Bono
- Bono—artist, activist, and the lead singer of Irish rock band U2—has written a memoir: honest and irreverent, intimate and profound, Surrender is the story of the remarkable life he’s lived, the challenges he’s faced, and the friends and family who have shaped and sustained him.