ELO’s YouTube Channel has about 100 videos as part of its resources to help meaning-driven business leaders succeed.
CLICK HERE for a list of our “top ten” most popular videos on our YouTube channel ranked below in order of number of views during 2021.
- Phil Vischer, famous for “Veggie Tales,” shares his story at the ELO Forum in Vancouver titled, “Me, Myself & Bob: Lessons Learned from the Rise & Fall of a Big Idea”
- Joo Kim Tiah, President, Holborn Group is featured in ELO’s “10 in 2” (10 questions in 2 minutes) Entrepreneurial Leader profile
- John C Maxwell – one of the world’s top leadership experts, ELO Forum speaker and recipient of the ELO “Entrepreneurial Leaders Award,” interviewed by Lorna Dueck
- Edward Ong, Property Developer, Singapore, recipient of the ELO Entrepreneurial Leaders Award
- John Neate, President, JJ Bean Coffee, is featured in ELO’s “10 in 2” (10 questions in 2 minutes) Entrepreneurial Leader profile
- Mark Burnett, #1 Hollywood TV Producer, delivers keynote at Entrepreneurial Leaders Conference in Vancouver
- Dr. Richard (Rick) J. Goossen - Speaker Profile
- Roma Downey, Actress and collaborator with husband Mark Burnett on various media ventures, speaks at at ELO Forum
- N.T. Wright, well-known New Testament Scholar, feature in an ELO Webinar on "Christian Leadership in the Midst of a Pandemic"
- John Lennox, Professor Emeritus at Oxford and Christian apologist, featured in an ELO Webinar on "The Corona Crisis: How Should Christians Think, Act & Lead?"