Vision, Mission & Values
To become the world’s leading organization to equip, connect & celebrate Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leaders.
ELO pursues its vision as follows:
- Publications – articles, books & e-books rooted in expertise in Christian entrepreneurial leadership are based on comprehensive interviews with leading Christian entrepreneurs worldwide, from billionaires to one-person consultancies, and an in-depth analysis of the theology and practice of entrepreneurial leadership.
- Website - creating and sustaining the leading website focused on Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leadership, including the use of social media and blogs
- Public Speaking – keynotes, seminars & courses for churches, para-church organizations and executive groups worldwide.
- Conferences – the focus is on the pioneering of the signature ELO Conferences which “equip, connect & celebrate” Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leaders, with the broad-based support of a number of commercial and non-profit organizations.
The values underlying the vision and mission of the ELO are as follows:
- Innovation - ELO strives to embody the qualities of an entrepreneurial organization, focused on innovation that is related to serving its constituency of Christian entrepreneurial leaders.
- Pursuit of Excellence – ELO pursues excellence by working with the world’s thought leaders and most prestigious and influential institutions and organizations in order to be “best of class” in its focused activities.
- Independence - ELO provides high-quality, credible, independent activities that facilitate the pursuit of its vision and mission.
- International - ELO seeks to have an impact of a global basis, spanning different cultures, focused on Christian entrepreneurial leaders in other developed and developing nation contexts.
- Self-Sustaining - ELO, which neither seeks nor accepts donations, sustains itself by providing publications, public speaking and conferences at fair market value.
- Volunteer Supported - ELO relies on attracting volunteers who are supportive of its vision and mission and can volunteer time in order to reduce its operating costs.
- Corporate Supported - ELO relies on attracting corporate sponsors who pay fair market value for the promotional benefit of being associated with the activities of ELO.
- Entrepreneurial Focused - ELO is sustained only by its ability to continue to provide a valuable service to those interested in Christian entrepreneurial leadership.
- Inclusive - ELO collaborates and works synergistically with a broad array of denominations, para-church organizations, commercial enterprises and academic institutions in order to achieve its own mission and to facilitate that of others.
- Conviction – The existence of ELO underscores the importance to entrepreneurs themselves, the church, and the marketplace of the positive impact of equipped, connected & inspired Christian entrepreneurial leaders.