This will be ELO’s second online / hybrid event. Last year’s ELO Forums Online were very well reviewed (as per the endorsements below). We will build on this successful experience.
- “Great job! The information was concise, straightforward and practical. It was a very, very good day and well worth it,” – Hans E. Boge, Boge & Boge (1980) Ltd.
- “Meaningful and helpful presentation with real take aways!” – Ben Gauer, Vancouver BC
- "The Forum presented some great talking points on positive opportunities to improve the way we think, work and live through our current health crisis. Despite all the disruption in our world today, the speakers presented encouraging, Christian based perspectives to more toward a more compassionate way of building the economic culture." – Heidi Spletzer, Vice President, Crystal Developers Ltd.
- “I always learn from those in the trenches and ELO had CEOs busy building their businesses as speakers at the Forum.” – Don Campion, Banyan Air Service, FL USA
- “The ELO Forum Winnipeg, which has been an excellent live event for several years, has now entered the realm of amazing online events. The ability to experience great presenters from all over the world AND have small intimate breakout sessions with colleagues is inspiring. The technology and timing of this event are great. Many great nuggets to propel our businesses at this time.” – Paul Dueck, Owner, Rivercity AV Production Services
- "All the sessions were very insightful. Got an opportunity to learn from great Christian Entrepreneurs. Thank You ELO ." – Sainu Punnoose, Founder, Tecnita Inc., Toronto ON
- "Great breadth and depth of topics. Covered big picture, universal topics AND very timely current issues.." – Luke Wyatt, Vancouver BC