This year’s conference continues the tradition of bringing together the world’s leading practitioners, experts, authors and researchers on the topic of Christian entrepreneurial leadership. The “guest faculty” reflect the following perspectives and experiences:
- Geographically, they come from Europe, the United States and Canada.
- They are leaders within both commercial and non-profit organizations
- They run smaller start-ups to help lead multibillion dollar corporations
- They research and teach at some of the world’s leading academic institutions
- They have authored numerous publications, from leading textbooks to popular self-help books